"Behold, children are a
heritage from the LORD...
Happy is the man who has
quiver full of them..."
Psalm 127:3A;5A
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Aaron has been away all week on his Mission Trip. The kids and I have kept quite busy. One of the things we did (which happened to be more fun for Mom!) was to go and get their pictures taken! Enjoy!
Nik, You're crazy!! I can't believe how much they are all smiling in the pics. My boys would have been fit to be tied! And you even had a whole diffent set of outfits. All of them are adorable! I can't believe how much Samuel has grown since you were just here. Time flies!
1 comment:
Nik,
You're crazy!! I can't believe how much they are all smiling in the pics. My boys would have been fit to be tied! And you even had a whole diffent set of outfits. All of them are adorable! I can't believe how much Samuel has grown since you were just here. Time flies!
Love
Chris
Post a Comment