Now that your blogging, you'll have to check out onetruemedia.com . It's a great site to make free slide shows and videos to post on your blog. Sorry I missed you phone call! I would love to chat. It's been too long again! Take care and I LOVE the family pic.
I just found you linked off the Wickers. We love blogging about our family and are so excited to reconnect with you through this awesome medium. Your family is gorgeous and Gabriel is just as cute as can be! Adrianna is so big!
So, welcome to the world of blogging, now just remember to take your camera EVERYWHERE! And feel free to check us out at growingvmfamily.blogspot.com
6 comments:
what a beautiful family!!
yeah! welcome to the blogosphere! i'm so glad you are FINALLY here. now, get posting.
It's great to see an update - can't wait to see you all in person!
Love, grandma jo
Yeah, blogging! I'm so glad that you can share this way -- I'm pretty avid at blogging and reading others blogs:-)
Now that your blogging, you'll have to check out onetruemedia.com . It's a great site to make free slide shows and videos to post on your blog. Sorry I missed you phone call! I would love to chat. It's been too long again! Take care and I LOVE the family pic.
Love
Chris
What a beautiful family!!! Thank you for sharing!! Now you can teach me to blog!!
Hugs!! Tanya
Kleins!
I just found you linked off the Wickers. We love blogging about our family and are so excited to reconnect with you through this awesome medium. Your family is gorgeous and Gabriel is just as cute as can be! Adrianna is so big!
So, welcome to the world of blogging, now just remember to take your camera EVERYWHERE! And feel free to check us out at growingvmfamily.blogspot.com
Love, Jen
Post a Comment