"Behold, children are a
heritage from the LORD...
Happy is the man who has
quiver full of them..."
Psalm 127:3A;5A
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Um.....can you tell who got themselve's ready for the day?!?!
When we don't have major plans for the day, I am way more lenient about what the kids wear. They get to pick out whatever they want! Well, I was only able to capture 2 out of our 4 children all decked out for the day. For Adriana, it is just the fact that she did her own hair! Gabriel just cracks me up. He will wear those goggles everywhere...and I mean EVERYWHERE! They are funny! ;0) He also insisted on wearing a long sleeved shirt on a 90' day! He was sure happy though!
Nikki-- I SO relate to this! Ella actualy follows the rule: "Sunday and School Days Mommy gets to pick, other days Ella gets to pick." This is why you see so many pictures of Ella in her church dresses, that is ALWAYS what she picks! :)
2 comments:
Nikki-- I SO relate to this! Ella actualy follows the rule: "Sunday and School Days Mommy gets to pick, other days Ella gets to pick." This is why you see so many pictures of Ella in her church dresses, that is ALWAYS what she picks! :)
Love those goggles!
Post a Comment