I always enjoy checking for updates on what you guys are up to. Haven't talked to you guys in a while but think of you often. We are all doing well. Kenny and Teri are gearing up for the start of school. I'm officially retired but not sure of what I will do next. Need a nanny? I've got some free time. Much Love Uncle Ken
3 comments:
Wow! Great pictures and cool soundtrack! :) Looks like you guys did everything!
We love Washington DC. Dave's brother lived there for years, so we got to make several trips.
I always enjoy checking for updates on what you guys are up to.
Haven't talked to you guys in a while but think of you often. We are all doing well. Kenny and Teri
are gearing up for the start of school. I'm officially retired but
not sure of what I will do next. Need a nanny? I've got some free time. Much Love Uncle Ken
Looks like you had a great visit. I have been wanting to do that with my kids too. Enjoyed the pictures!
Post a Comment