Long ago, I signed our family up for our township's fishing derby. Of course, a few weeks after I signed us up, I found out it was during Synod. Ugh! Well, you can't imagine my relief when my parents said that they were going to be here over the dates of the derby!!! The kids loved having their grandparents around to be a part of such a neat day. The most amazing thing was that Adriana caught 5 fish that day. Nathaniel caught 1 and both Nathan and Gabe had lots of nibbles on their poles! We had a wonderful time. In fact, we actually just went out again this past Saturday with Adriana's Brownies group. All of the kids caught fish this time...including Nathaniel's small mouthed bass! ;0)
Thank you mom and dad for all of your help! We had a great time!
1 comment:
Is fishing the perfect thing to do with a grandpa or what?!
The CRC's synod was at Trinity this year and Dave was bummed to miss it. Hope Aaron enjoyed his week!
Post a Comment